How do I make changes to my giving account?
Simply text EDIT to 45777 and you will be sent a link to view/edit your account. There is no need to contact the church office about these changes; they will be automatically applied.
Is online giving safe?
Yes. 7 Hills Church follows these industry-standard guidelines for all transactions:
– We do not retain or store your credit card information
– Transactions are received securely over 256-Bit Encrypted pages
– Transactions are processed via a secure Payment Gateway
– Site authentication occurs securely via DigiCert SSL Certificate
How do I update my phone number?
Your phone number is connected to your giving account for logging in and for using Text to Give. If your phone number has changed, click here to update it with Kindrid, our online payment processor.
Does giving online cost the church money?
Yes. Our banks do charge a small percentage for each online transaction. Fees vary on the type of transaction you choose to use. To reduce the costs of your online gifts, please consider the following information:
– Credit / Debit Card Transactions = fees can be up to 1.8%
– Directly from Bank Account (ACH) = fees are only $.50/transaction
– Either method can be chosen during the online giving process
Can I setup automatic recurring gifts?
Yes. To help you remember to give regularly, you can setup an automated recurring gift at the interval of your choice (Weekly, Monthly, etc.)