With careful planning, we’re excited to announce Hills Kids has reopened!
Similar to our redesigned weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our Hills Kids environments safe (and fun) for your family.
– We recommend all children follow government guidelines regarding face coverings (we know that your kids will look cute with them on anyways).
– In order to minimize contact, snacks will not be provided for the time being.
– We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our Hills Kids spaces. All children’s classrooms will be thoroughly cleaned before, during and after all services.
– Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be available in Hills Kids check-in and hallway areas.
– Classrooms will have more disposable crafts and toys with a maximum number of children per room to ensure proper social distancing.
When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process!
– Every staff member, volunteer, and child in Hills Kids will have their temperature taken before checking into Hills Kids. We aren’t able to check in anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
– Our touchless experience will extend to check-in as Hills Kids volunteers will help you at the check-in kiosks and handle sign-in sheets for you.
– We encourage you to only send one parent into Hills Kids for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic in the hallways.
– Be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering Hills Kids. Encourage your child to do the same.
– You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
We’ll all need to work together to help keep Hills Kids safe, so please stay home and participate in Hills Kids online if your child:
– Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
– Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.