With careful planning, we’re excited to reopen Legacy & College Night!
Similar to our redesigned weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our Legacy/College Night environments safe (and fun) for all students.
– We recommend all students wear a mask.
– We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our Legacy/College Night space. The lobby and auditorium will be thoroughly cleaned before, during and after all services.
– Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be available in Legacy/College Night check-in and hallway areas.
When you arrive, be ready for a redesigned check-in process!
– Every staff member, volunteer, and student in Legacy/College Night will have their temperature taken before checking in. We aren’t able to check in anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher.
– Our touchless experience will extend to check-in as Legacy/College Night volunteers will help you at the check-in kiosks and type in your number for you.
– Be sure to use hand sanitizer or wash your hands before entering Legacy/College Night. Encourage your student to do the same.
– You’ll see lots of big waves, but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
We’ll all need to work together to help keep everyone safe, so please stay home and participate in Legacy/College Night online if you:
– Have had a fever in the past 14 days.
– Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
– Have been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.